Dessert Teas bring playful imaginative flavors to the holiday table. Based on herbs, flowers, and spices its flavors are naturally complex and delicate providing compromised taste without the guilt.
- Coconut Creme- Coconut goodness shouldn't be reserved for a Hawaiian vacation or rich dessert. This Loose Leaf Tea delivers all the delicious coconut crème flavor, So brew up a cup and practice your hula.( 25 servings per tin) Loose leaf tea
- Berry Cotton Candy - Leave the cotton candy calories, blue tongue, and sticky fingers at the carnival! A scoop of our Berry Cotton Candy and you've got the perfect sweet drink for a hot day.
- Strawberry Shortcake -Enjoy the rich, sweet taste of strawberry shortcake. You can practically taste the creamy icing and breadcrumbs. It’s decadence in a mug. ( 25 servings per tin) loose leaf tea
- Creme Brulee- Flowering tea, or blooming tea, is made by wrapping tea leaves around dry flowers. When the resulting dry bundle is steeped, it unfurls to create a beautiful flower while infusing the water with delicate but flavorful tea Flavor Notes: Sugar, Vanilla, Sweet ( 10 bulbs) 1 bulb makes 1 pot of tea.
- Earl Grey Macaroon - Put on your fancy pants, break out your porcelain, and stick out your pinky! As if Earl Grey wasn’t posh enough already, we amped it up with some extra bergamot extract and flower petals.
- Tiramisu - We get that drinking tea is not the same as eating tiramisu, but try and tell that to your nose and taste buds. Pour yourself a mug of this chocolaty concoction layered with coffee and cinnamon.
- Chai Latte - Mmmm the spicy sweet aroma of a cup of steaming chai… if only it ?didn't come with extra calories from sugar. Wait! This one doesn’t! Enjoy it with some milk or just steep in water. It comes with enough flavor to stand on its own!
- Chocolate Mint-We get that drinking tea is not the same as eating ice cream, but try and tell that to your nose and taste buds. Pour yourself a mug of this chocolatey, refreshing concoction and you may just leave that ice concoction and you may just leave that ice cream in the freezer (Caffeine Free)
Herbal Tea Hibiscus
- Rosehip- Are fluorescent lights and cubicles bringing you down? Plop a couple of spoonfuls of this concoction in hot water, inhale, and all of a sudden you’re in an English garden eating fresh baked scones. You’re welcome.
- Confetti Cake - Remember confetti cake from childhood birthdays? Good news – it's back! Enjoy the same rich, vanilla goodness without the calories or busting out a baking pan. Our tea is a delicious slice of cake in a cup.
Green Tea- Flowering tea, or blooming tea, is made by wrapping tea leaves around dry flowers. When the resulting dry bundle is steeped, it unfurls to create a beautiful flower while infusing the water with delicate but flavorful tea. (10 servings per tin) 1 bulb makes 1 pot of tea.
- Candied Apple
- Lavender Sorbet
- Peaches & Cream
Tin Size 2.8 x 5.5 inches
- No Guilt Indulgence & Great Taste
- Naturally Calorie Free
- Playful & Imaginative Flavors
- Complex Yet Delicate Taste
*Photos of all teas options not pictured